Saturday, December 10, 2005

I Guess I Should Update

My dad had a biopsy done on the tumor that they had removed and it all came back good. It was the lowest form of cancer or whatever. The doc says everything is good, but they still want to do one more xray to make sure there isn't anything else that they might have missed.

This weekend I'm hoping to drive up to Allentown to see Cindi for her birthday. I haven't seen her in ages, so it'll be good to see her again. I need to go get my haircut sometime soon, but I just don't feel like getting up and going at the moment.

Last week I was in Valley Forge for half the week for work, so I didn't have much time to do much. I was at some place where they make cadaladic converters. They made us sign this paper saying that once we step foot on the plant that we are not allowed to start our own business making cadaladic converters. I was soo looking forward to starting my own business making cadaladic converters too!

Last weekend I hung out with Renee. We were bored so we decided to just go for a drive and look for some trouble. We drove over to Harrisburg to see what was going on down that way and ended up stopping by my brothers. We got there just as they came home from lamp shopping all day. Yea, my brother is crazy about his lamps. They brought these lamps home and set them up, then decide they didn't like them lol. I thought the one lamp they had gotten matched everything pretty well, but what do I know?

After that we watched Just Married. It was a pretty good movie. After the movie we looked outside and here it was snowing. Just in time for my drive home too, so me and Renee decided we should leave. We were both hungry, so about half way home we decided to stop at Eat N Park for some food. We were in and out of there really fast, which is actually kind of suprising. I guess nobody wanted to drive in the snow. I think that was the quickest that I've ever been served there.

I dropped her off at her place and started my journey home. I ended up getting lost in some freaking development near her house. I couldn't find a main road for the life of me and the roads were completely snow covered. I think I drove around in circles a few times before I found a familiar road lol.

I'm gonna go shower, shave and all that jazz. I just thought I'd update, since it's been over a week since I posted.

http://www.danecook.com/index.php?video=31

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting lost in the snow is the best!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

haha.. I had fun. I atleast got to drive around in it longer ;-).

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home