Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Nun and the Taxi Driver

A nun hails a taxi, tells the driver where she wants to go and climbs into the back seat.

As the taxi drives along, the Nun notices that the taxi driver keeps looking at her in his back mirror, so she asks the driver "My child, I notice you keep looking at me in your mirror, is there something on your mind bothering you that I can help with?"

"No" says the taxi driver.

However, the nun notices he still keeps looking at her, so she tries again "My child, I have dedicated my life to God and the Church so I can be of benefit to people, if you have anything on your mind you want to share with me, I will happily listen."

The Taxi driver then says to the nun,

"Sister, I am embarressed to say this, but I have always had a sexual fantasy about a nun giving me a blow job. I feel bad about sharing that with you, but since you insisted."

The Nun says "My child, I am here to serve God and if I can help you in any way, then I must. Tell me, are you a catholic?"

"Yes" says the Taxi Driver.

"And are you Married "No," says the Taxi Driver."

"Well then", says the nun, "I can see no reason why I should not help you fulfill your fantasy. I can confess it later, and maybe this fantasy will go away once it has been fulfilled."

So the Taxi driver pulls over, and the Nun fulfills the man's fantasy.

Aftwards, they are driving along, and the nun notices tha man still keeps looking at her, but now very sheepishly. So again she asks "Is there anything I can do for you?"

The man says, "I feel terribly guilty, and have to confess to the truth. Sister, I am not a catholic, I am a jew! And I am not single, I am married with three children!"

The nun smiles at him knowingly and says "My child, don't worry about it, My name is not Sister Agatha, it is John! And I am not a nun, I am a gay man going to a costume party!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

i actually repeated that joke today...... & they laughed. You are a corrupter.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

ahahhaha

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home