Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My Slut Test Results

Since I can't sleep I decided to take a slut test.


A Few Collected Statistics. Of all 1655919 test takers:
51% have french-kissed someone.
44% have had sex.
24% would date someone just for the sex.
33% shave their pubes.
18% fantasize about prostitution.
16% fantasize about rape.
22% have had anal sex.

I am not at all suprised. I do have one problem though. How does shaving your pubes make you more of a slut? So what if I just like it nice and tidey down there? I'm not showing it to anyone or doing anything with it. I find it to be better hygiene then anything else.

I find things wrong with all these little "tests" :p.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

uh.. TMI!

but i do have a pube shaving fact for you:

the reason you have hair growing there is for protection... think of it this way... if you unprotect, you leave yourself wide open for intruders therefore you're an easy target a.k.a. naive slut.

however i think what "they" mean is.... if you take the time in that area you are focusing more on pretty'ing up for occasions. you can be clean and unshaven yanno some people prefer that.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

haha.. no it's not TMI.

I agree with you to an extent, but I also am not a big fan of body hair, so I tend to shave.

I know you can be unshaven and clean. It just feels cleaner if you know what I mean. Unshaved doesn't bother me on other people, so it's not like I prefer everyone to do that. I just do it for myself.

Glad you are the only person who reads my blog :p

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home