Sunday, November 20, 2005



Wow.. That looks so sweet on the models. A classic November noreaster. I hope we see more of these this coming winter. It would make my life more exciting that's for sure ;-).

Ohh and before I forget... Congratz Eric and Joni! Eric, if I hadn't taken you to that party that one night, you'd have never met her. If I remember correctly, I was literally begging you to come along :p.

Erica, Eric and Joni, it was good seeing you guys tonight. I had a good time, even though we had a little loud and obnoxious person there. I tried to zone out what she was saying, but a few of the things she said, I personally would have told her to shut the fuck up if they were directed towards me. I think I'll just keep my mouth shut about that now :p.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home