Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hollister

Well, I went on a much needed cloths shopping spree last night. Me, Chris and Matt went to Harrisburg East Mall because they wanted me to get something from Hollister. We looked around for a little bit, but I was very hesitant from buying something from that store. Hollister is just not me. I tried on a few pairs of jeans to see what this stuff looks like on me. I normally dress kind of "boola" because that's just a me look.

Chris had suggested I get some ripped up jeans and a tight red shirt that says "You'll Do", so I tried this on. I just busted up laughing because I looked so gay. I walked out of the dressing room to get them to laugh and the door closes behind me. My normal cloths were still in the dressing room and the door locked! I was like "Fuck" and dove underneath the dressing room door. Luckily my fat ass could fit under there, so I crawled back into my dressing room and took that stupid shirt off.

I found a few shirts that I liked, but I still needed pants. Chris was still saying for me to get the ripped up looking jeans, but I just wasn't feeling them. He kept telling me I was scared of change and I should atleast give it a try. I thought about it some and decided to compromise with him, since I did bring him along for some fashion advice lol. I told him I'd get a pair of jeans that were kind of ripped up, but nothing to extreme. I found 2 pair of jeans and 2 shirts that I liked and bought them. We spent a good 45 minutes in that store and that was all I could muster up. It was worse then going cloths shopping with a girl! I personally would have just gotten some faded jeans and some nice shirts and I would have been out of there in 15 - 20 minutes, but nooo, Mr. Extreme wanted me to go all out lol. Word of advice; Never go shopping with a gay guy. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that they came along and gave me some advice on what to get, but the pickyness had to stop!

After our shopping trip we were supposed to meet up with some girl and her boyfriend whom I had met a few weeks ago. We were to go out have a few drinks together, but I was tired from work, Chris was on a no carbs diet and Matt wasn't in the mood to go out since we had gone out last weekend. I called them up and asked if they'd just like to come hang out at my brothers place and watch a few movies or something. They didn't like that idea, so we didn't get to meet up.

So.. Me, Chris and Matt decided to just chill and watch some movies at their place. We watched Panic Room which was actually a pretty cool movie. It didn't really look that good in previews that I've seen, but after watching it, I'd say it wasn't a bad movie at all.

After Panic Room, Chris had said something about watching The Ring 2, but I haven't even seen the first Ring. Chris had that movie so we popped that one in the DVD player. I will have to say that movie was one of the best horror movies I've watched in quite some time. I was actually pretty freaked out by that one.

I was going to leave then, but they wanted to watch The Ring 2, so I decided to stick around and watch that also. The Ring 2 wasn't quite as scarey as the first one, but it was still pretty scarey. I thought the story line seemed a bit cheap at times, but the second movie in the series is never better than the first.

After that movie was over I thought about going home, but I was dead tired and I hate driving when I am that tired. It was 4am and I'm usually just waking up at that time, so I was just exausted and passed out on their couch.

So yea, that was my fun and exciting weekend hanging out with the gay guys (again).

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

the ripped up jeans are cool, if you ever want to make your own from like a favorite pair, i can tell you the secrets of doing it... but the ones you buy look a bit better, i have 1 pair of ripped, low waisters but i don't like them on me and anytime i wear them i get comments like, "can't afford nice jeans?", "take those off they are hideous!"... anyway, change is always good for the soul even if you don't change and stay that way... trying something new is good (in theory.)

that "you'll do" shirt is funny, i saw a guy the other day with his gut hanging out and he had a light blue t on with the word SLACKER really big in red across his chest... i luved that shirt and now i want one.

glad your ass wasn't too fat and you got your boola clothes back.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

both of the pairs of jeans I got are the really worn out look w/holes!

Yea, I need to ditch my "boola" look. I'm not extremely boola or anything, but I do tend to wear baggy pants. These pants actually fit my butt and show it off a little :p.

I wasn't going to get that "You'll Do" shirt because if I'm hanging out with Matt and Chris and meet some more of their friends, that wouldn't be good :p. I don't want to dress too slutty lol.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Me said...

well now that you have butt pants, you'll have to be extra careful the way you give a shake w/dem fries.

chicks dig guy's asses, so i'm guessing your jean purchase was a good move! where exactly are the holes anyway?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

one on my butt, one on the inside of my thigh and my knees :p

7:01 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

I'll take a pic with me wear them and I'll show you :p

7:05 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

*wearing

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home