Saturday, October 22, 2005

John Kerry Needs Me To Make Money

So I'm going to Philly today. Not for any type of fun though. I will be working in the Heinz plant down there installing a new production line. I might be down there on sunday too, so if I don't get to talk to anyone, atleast you know where I'll be :p.

It also doesn't help things seeing as I'm on this stupid sleep schedule lol. I need to try to stay awake tomorrow after work. Atleast I get to talk to my brother since I am up at night now :p.

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

i cannot believe you screwed up your sleep schedule AGAIN! stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it! :pPppPp

5:28 AM  
Blogger Me said...

eat a cheesesteak while you are down there!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

haha.. I was stuck in the Heinz plant all day. They make soup stuff there, so I had soup and my sandwiches :p.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home