Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shout Out

Lost souls once again, fallen into a pot of tears

Having held you in my arms now I’ve let you fly again

Kind touches disappear slowly out of my heart

My storms will pass

This thunder wont strike as hard

Keeping my head up with ought you in my life

Flying high and falling low

These are the days I have cried

Fast into your arms just letting go into the sky

Stay with me one more night

Only your touch heals this broken heart

Deep cuts heal in time, but still I bleed with ought you in my arms

Streams of memories flow throughout my mind

For every laughter I feel myself fall

My bittersweet goodbye leaves me cold inside

Once you held my ground now there’s only these fears I find

Hard to say goodbye to a love that lived inside

My soul that flies throughout this dark and stormy night


I'm really feeling Joanna B at the moment. You can check out her myspace for some really nice songs here: http://www.myspace.com/syzeakajoanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home