Saturday, January 21, 2006

WHAT ARE YOUR DREAMS MOSTLY ABOUT?: I haven't had a good dream that I remember in awhile.

WHAT ABOUT NIGHTMARES?: The dog was killed in some violent accident and I was picking up his parts all over the place.

GOALS?: To find a decent career for myself.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF THESE GOALS?: I have changed jobs. I'm still looking though :).

WHAT ARE YOUR FRIENDS LIKE?: Some are fake, but the few close friends I have are great!

WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?: Nothing really to say here.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR CURRENT SIGNIFICANT OTHER?: What's a significant other?

EXBOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS MOSTLY HAVE WHAT IN COMMON?: They are all fakes.

FAVORITE BOOK?: DOS for Dummies!

FAVORITE POEMS/QUOTES?: I like alot of quotes, so it just depends on what mood I am in as to what quote I like.

THING TO DO WHEN YOU ARE SAD?: I listen to music and yes, sometimes I cry. :p

THING TO DO WHEN YOU ARE MAD?: I just look mad, sometimes I'll hit some inanimate object (walls, computer monitor, desk, etc..).

WHAT IS YOUR ANTI-DRUG?: Music.

RELIGION?: I went to a methodist church when I was a kid, but started to see through organized religion in my early teens. I bounced back and forth from being a believer and a non believer for some time. Now I'm pretty much an atheist for all intended purposes, but I label myself agnostic for philosophical reasons.

POLITICAL POINT OF VIEW?: I'm liberal, so my opinions don't count :p.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fake friends aren't fun! I have them too, but then I think maybe they aren't really fake, maybe they just don't need what I need.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

My fake friends just want me to come fix their damn computers. They don't give a shit about me.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home