Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy People Suck

but this made me feel all mushy and all that..

Lacer Animus (5:45:43 PM): hey man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auto response from Ecko91278 (5:45:43 PM): I am away from my computer right now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacer Animus (5:46:04 PM): just wanted to thank you..without you draggin my depressed ass out, i wouldn't be where i am today
Lacer Animus (5:46:08 PM): about to get f'in married!
Lacer Animus (5:46:14 PM): thanks bro
Lacer Animus (5:46:15 PM): ttyl

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw that's cute, you're a great matchmaker!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

I've never made a match in my life, but I'm sure it's not too hard to make one if you have the right stuff lol.

/lights a match
//I'm kidding :)

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you need is a stick & a stone!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

haha.. I don't think that's a match though :p. If I need to light something on fire I don't think a stick and a stone would be very convenient.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home