Friday, January 06, 2006

Woot!

Just a quick update before I head to bed. I have an interview tomorrow with The Department of Revenue down on Strawberry Square. They called me and asked if I'd like an interview. I didn't even apply to this place at all, so I figured what the hell, I may as well give it a shot. Atleast it gets me out of work earlier :).

I also just got my new motherboard and processor up and running. I had to fiddle with it for a little bit since I forgot this motherboard takes an extra power jack. Other than that, it's been smooth sailing with this one. The one I'm building for my mom on the other hand, is being a huge pain in my ass. It just won't boot up. I've spent 4 hours on it so far and have gotten the fans to do a full rotation :p. Go me!

Anyways, I just thought I'd update. Here are my specs to my new beast.

Machine name: PRON
BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/12/05 17:27:22 Ver: 08.00.09
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3700+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Page File: 272MB used, 2186MB available
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900XT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce FX 5900XT

Not too bad. I could use a new graphics card, but other than that, it's awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home