Friday, February 17, 2006

7 Deadly Sins

The 7 Deadly Sins Survey

WRATH

1. Who did you last get angry with? Probably some old lady driving lol

2. What is your weapon of choice? A spork.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? If a girl had a gun to my head.. damn straight i'd hit her.

4. How about of the same sex? Umm.. yea lol

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My brother?

6. What is your pet peeve? Prejudice people.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I let them go pretty easily.

SLOTH

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Get to bed before 11 lol.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? I think I've woke up at every single time possible (working nights will do that too you). The longest I've slept was probably around 15 hours.

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? If I were wanting to contact someone I probably would have by now.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made? My dixie wrecked

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Ohh yea, the days of smoking waaay too much pot.

6. When was the last time you got a good workout? I got a pretty good workout today at work.

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm today? 3 times lol


GLUTTONY

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? None.

2. Meat eaters: If we weren't supposed to eat them, why do they taste so good?

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one night? 10 or so jello shooters, half a case of beer, THEN I decided to play shot glass checkers and lost. Luckily I could still walk :p.

4. Are You comfortable with your drinking habits? Yea, I rarely drink.

5. What is your favorite candy (sweets)? Peanut M&M's

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: Salty

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? hahahhaha.. not that I can recall

LUST

1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? I never kept track lol

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? I dunno? I know Erica likes to spy on me while I shower though :p.

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of the opposite sex? Uh huh ;-).

4. Have you had sex? I think.. It's been so long, I don't even remember it lol.

5. What are your favorite body parts on a person of your gender of choice? eyes, butt, thighs

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? I don't know ANYTHING.

7. Have you ever gotten tested for STDs or pregnancy?: I was tested for pregnancy once. I passed with flying colors.

GREED

1. How many credit cards do you own? Debit card count? I got rid of all my credit cards.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store? FYE

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? WRX and a house.

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? hell yeah

6. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 5,510.. Most are dnb vinyl rips.

PRIDE

1. What is one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? Breaking up with my ex.

2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? I have no fucking clue

3. What thing would you like to accomplish later in your life? Maybe get married lol.

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? It depends on what it is I am coming in second place for, but usually, no.

5. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Look at how many friends I have on my Myspace profile :p.

6. What did you do today that you're proud of? I found the hole!!

ENVY

1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Nothing

2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Bill Gates

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: Myself

4. Have you ever been cheated on? Don't know, don't care.

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Of course

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? None

7. Finally, what is your favorite Deadly Sin? Lust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home