Sunday, April 02, 2006

Figures

Well, this weekend I decided to lay low and not go out. I figured it was best that I relax at home and not have anymore bad luck. Well, it turns out I got sick this weekend. Yea, it wasn't pretty, so I ended up sleeping all weekend. I think I have that stomach virus that's going around or something.

I need to find a good strategy game or something single player, so I don't bore myself to death when I'm home. I'm hoping to get a hold of a copy of a book called American Theocracy. I need some good reading material and this book sounds like something I'd be interested in reading. My brother just bought it at Borders, but I'm not going to wait over a year till he's done reading it. I think sometime this week I'll head over to the bookstore and find some things I'd be interested in reading. I have a ton of PC Tech/Programming books, but they don't interest me so much anymore.

Anyways, that was my boring weekend. Nothing really exciting to report here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home