Thursday, January 25, 2007

You Made Me Do It

1. my: you’ve heard the saying, “i’d give my right arm for . . .”--so, what would you give your right arm for?

a: Hrm.. tough question. I'd say I'd give my right arm for a certain girl to be next to me right now, giving me a back rub (of course I'd give her one with my one arm). I miss her a lot.

2. me: what’s one word that describes how you want people to see you?

a: Hrm.. how about 2 words? Silly and Lovable

3. meme: if you could be any blogger, which blogger would you be, and why?

a: I would most definitely have to go with JP. Her usage of the english language is freaking awesome. She also has a lot to talk about and her stories are quite interesting. The bad part is, if I was her, I probably wouldn't have time to post on my blog. I'd be too busy checking my naked self out. Hey, it's not every day I get to be a hawt girl yanno.

There you go JP. I hope I made you blush or laugh or something. I tag nobody since I don't have many blogger friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger juniper pearl said...

you have made me blush and laugh, and i thank you. sadly, my body probably wouldn't hold your interest as well as you seem (for god only knows what reason) to think it would. but there is a collection of freckles on my left arm that very strongly resembles the big dipper, so that might be fun for a while. of course, you'd have to cope with the overly defensive, passive-aggressive girliness of certain graphic designers from time to time . . .

i think we can keep you within the rules of the game by combining your two words into "lovabilly," since there's already a word that sounds like "sillable." or do you like "sillovable"? it's up to you.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

Ohh JP.. If I woke up one day and was the opposite sex, I think I would be more fascinated with that then I would about my blogging. Also, from what I remember, you're pretty good looking :p.

I think I'll go with "sillable", since the others don't really have a nice ring to them. Lovabilly sounds like Lova-billy, kinda like a hillbilly. Sillovable is just all over the place there.

4:21 PM  
Blogger juniper pearl said...

lovabilly sounds like Lova-billy, kinda like a hillbilly.

or like the softer, slow-dance-friendly cousin of rockabilly--kind of like what would happen if mojo nixon and percy byshe shelley had a baby. i can see you not wanting to be mistaken for that. sillable it is, then.

it would fascinate you until the start of your first menstrual cycle--and then all of a sudden it would be tedious and useless as all get out. so be careful what you wish for.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

hahaha.. Yea, I don't think I'd ever want to have to deal with the menstrual thing. I just don't know how you girls cope with that. I'd be seriously freaking out. That would mean I'd have to actually go and buy tampons... ewwww.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home