Sunday, May 14, 2006

Some Newness

Well, I haven't actually wrote anything in here for awhile. Lets see, where should I start?

There's this girl who I've been talking to alot again and I think things are different this time. I'm really glad she's opening herself up alittle with me. I've noticed a huge difference in her these past few weeks and I like them alot. It's had me in such a great mood this last week or two that I've been acting a bit weird/hyper/something. I've found myself opening up to her even more too, which I really think is great. I hope things get even better between the two of us, but if she finds she isnt interested in me, I'd understand. Deep down, her happiness is what's most important to me. I can only hope for the best though :).

Now it gets tricky, a friend of mine recently gave the boot to her roommate. Things between the two of them got extremely hectic, so one of them had to leave. I decided, being the nice guy that I am, that I'd see about rooming up with this friend. Well, things slighly changed in the course of our talks about it. My friend is interested in someone from upstate. They started dating right after the whole roommate incident. My friend wants to try things with this new person up state, but still want to try to keep the apartment. My friend asked me to house sit during this whole "escape" and I said sure!

The thing is, my friend is a girl and I know how people think (including myself). I guess right now I'm worried that this will have some kind of negative impact on me and this girl I really like. I don't like my new roommate like that at all. She's just someone I've talked to on occasion and I'm always willing to help a friend in need.

I've put myself in Her shoes, and I understand if it bothers her. It would honestly bother me too a bit if she were to room up with some guy. I guess it comes down to a trust thing. I just hope she finds to trust me and understands my situation here. I want her to know that I'm a trustworthy guy and honestly, I care too much about her to mess anything up. I hope she sees this and has my 100% trust.

Anyways, I need to head to bed. I just figured I'd put out a little update here, since I was in the mood to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home