Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Dr is Dead

A mix I put together. I felt inspired to make some music this morning after sleeping for 14 hours straight. I worked for 11 hours on Saturday with no sleep, so I pretty much crashed and burned when I got home.

Anyways, here it is...

Liqwid Dr. - The Dr. is Dead (Drum and Bass)

Once you click that link, you need to wait 30 seconds before another link will appear to download it.

It's one of my better ones and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It's a dark mix with alot of emotion in it. I guess it's just how I've been feeling lately. I'm overworked, heartbroken, lost, alone and some days, just down-right depressed.

I don't know if anyone really knows that. I tend to keep my feelings to myself anymore. I try to put on a happy face and pretend everything is ok, but I'm stuck with all these crappy emotions that I've had bottled up for a few months now.

I know I put down on stupid survey's and the like that I don't miss anyone, but truth be told, I do. I was searching through old blog posts the other day, just reading comments between me and her. She always had a way to brighten my day. I don't have that anymore and I do miss her.

My music has always reflected how I feel. Just the other day Erica said something to me about my music always being "scary" on my Myspace page, so I switched it to something alittle more upbeat.

Anyways, my mix is up there, if you wanna listen. It takes awhile for me to really get goin on it. It took me about 5 tries to get something going that I like (Yea, I can be a perfectionist when it comes to certain things).

Enjoy my mix. I worked pretty hard on it. I still suck though :p.

22 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

the good thing about missing someone is that a part of them is always with you, whether in your heart, your mind, your memories, your soul - wherever you put them.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

Thanks for the comment Megan. You'll forever be there.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

Ohh and Megan, come back and comment every once in awhile. I'm glad you stopped by and actually posted under your name.. Thank you :).

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you knew it was me anyway :p

3:23 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

I did, but I wasn't gonna say anything :p. I thought I'd let you think you are slick by posting anonymous :p.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

A few hints that it was you:

a) You never capitalize the first word in a sentence.

b) You use ":p" which I started using because of you.

c) The comments were something you'd say :p.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i wasn't thinking i was slick... i knew you knew it was me but thought it best to just stay anony, because you didn't want to talk to me.

and i know you could identify me via text, it's not like we didn't spend any time chatting :p

4:44 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

And look, you're still posting anonymous! Stop that!! :p.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no! :p

5:09 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

FINE! :p

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a blurty!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

Whats a blurty? Send me a link :p.

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird blurty is a blog place now it use to be a thingy that added chat i thought, oh well something like:

http://chatter.flooble.com/

6:22 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

ahh yea, flooble.. I thought thats what you were talking about :).

6:23 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

It's on the right hand side, under the pic :p

6:34 PM  
Blogger juniper pearl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:46 PM  
Blogger juniper pearl said...

mikey! how could you not have wanted to talk to her? and you think girls are weird.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

LoL.. We are all freaks.. We are all different. I've always wanted to talk to her (hence why this blog even still exists). Hell, I think about her every day.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i'm really cornfused!

seriously mike, you told me that you didn't want to talk to me anymore, and i did understand, but don't lie to JP cause she'll send you straight to heck! :p

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

I'm not lieing to JP. The story is up there for everyone to read.

I wanted to talk to you. If you remember , the day we stopped talking you asked me to keep my blog. I figured it was a small favor that I could do for you. This is just how I talked to you. I responded to every comment you left me.

Just don't paint me as the bad guy. It was neither of our faults.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, originally you were going to keep the blog so i could read how you were doing etc... it's my fault that i commented.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

It's not your fault. I wanted you to comment.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home