Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lap Dance

I decided to test my luck and go out again this weekend. We just went to the pool hall, shot some pool and had a few drinks.

As I was shooting pool there was some girl dancing around like crazy. It was obvious she was really drunk or on something. We all sort of watched her as she danced up and down the middle of the pool room and into the bar area.

I'm just sitting there between shots and it appears that this hyper girl is getting kicked out. She walks past me, looks at me and says "ooooo" then starts giving me a lapdance right in front of this bouncer guy. Some other guy was standing there, waiting for her, so I just laughed. Erica said something like "He's single" to her, but I am not about to get with a girl who doesn't know her left shoe from her right, so I sorta nudged Erica and shook my head no.

Let's rewind alittle bit though. Now, I saw this girl all over the place and assumed she wasn't there with anyone. This one big guy with a huge beer belly was trying to get all over her, but she kept dissing him and pulling away from him. When she was leaving I saw him hustling her out the door. At first, I thought that maybe they were there together and were just having some fun, but then I started thinking that maybe that asshole was just taking advantage of a situation. If that's the case, then I feel truely sick and that guy is scum.

I don't know about you, but I could never do that to a girl who is in that state of mind. I just feel it is morally wrong to use someone like that. Erica and Chris both said I should have "gone for it". I just looked at the both of them and shook my head in disgust.

I guess I am just assuming too much with that whole situation, but I thought it would be something I'd comment on.

Another thing that pissed me off this weekend. I get there, sit down and didn't even have my jacket off when Joni asks me why I even came out. I just look at her like "what the hell" and preceded talking with Eric like I was before she interupted me. About 10 minutes go by and I'm in the middle of a game of pool and Joni turns to me and asks if I am drinking. I told her I'm not sure if I'm drinking tonight. Now get this, she looks at me and says, "Why are you even at a bar? You should have just stayed home." I sort of got smart with her and said "Yea, maybe its a bad idea for me to hang out with my friends. We should all probably just go home now." She didn't say anything after that comment.

Yanno, that seriously pissed me off. I've known everyone else that was there for a much longer time and here she's telling me I shouldn't be out having a good time with them. You don't need to drink to have a good time. I think that's something you learn in High School. I did break in and have a beer after I was done shooting pool, but man, that comment had me pissed off. I'm not a social drunk, I'm a social drinker.


Me, Matt and Eric at the pool hall. Gotta love how my brother sticks the pool stick in my face lol.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe she didn't mean it that way? you know how some people are, they feel uncomfortable if they think someone isn't having fun.

regardless it would have pissed me off too.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

I was having fun. I wasn't even in the door 1 minute when she made that comment. I just don't think she likes me all that much. I really don't care, but if she has a problem with me being with my friends, she can go suck a dick.

Some of us have jobs that require us to work on the weekends, so I'm alittle wore out when I go out. I'm going to be alittle ugh if you know what I mean.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Me said...

i'm ugh all the time and i don't work no the weekends. too bad you aren't a girl you could have just bitch slapped her.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Me said...

i'm also dyslexic "on"

7:45 PM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

Naa.. I just need to get a girl to do my bitch slapping :p.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

/bitch slaps you

3:21 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

not bitch slapping me!!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home