Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cleaning

Today I thought I'd be a nice guy and help my mom and dad clean out their sunroom. The funny part is, they didn't even know I was coming over to do this for them. I just showed up, grabbed the broom and the vacuum cleaner and started cleaning. I was getting sick and tired of looking at the mess that was the sunroom and thought I'd put an end to the chaos.

I started sweeping it out with a broom. My grandmother was there visiting so she was helping me move the furniture. I then grabbed the vacuum cleaner to get any little bits I may have missed with the broom. My grandma started washing the floor down. I told her to stop, but she insisted on doing it. She really enjoys cleaning and said she didn't mind at all, so we both tag teamed the room. My mom just sort of watched as I did all of this. She was pretty dang amazed that I just showed up to clean. I guess I sorta get bored at my new place and I'm always looking for something to do.

Another reason I decided to clean was because I might have a visitor with me while housesitting for my parents next weekend. Megan said something about coming over to keep me company, so I figured I'd clean up alittle bit. I really hope she decides to do this since we are WAY overdo on the meeting eachother part. It would just make my weekend really great! If she backs out I'll understand (I always do), but my fingers are crossed on this one. I have a better feeling about this then I have the other times we made plans :).

The new place is pretty nice. I sleep like a baby when I'm there. The thing is, it's pretty damn girly, but that doesn't bother me much. Erica stopped over on Friday. She brought my beers I had for when I go hang out with her at her place. I drank two and she had one and a half. We just sat there and chatted at the bar about everything thats going on in our lives.

Well, that's all I have to chat about. Maybe next weekend I'll have alot to talk about. I'm really hoping this pans out for once and I do think we'll both have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home