Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm Trying To Be Trendy

I just want to talk about my day. I was strolling through the park the other day when I saw a dead rabbit. Poor little rabbit, I thought, but then I started to cry. I felt this pain deep inside of me that you will never understand. No one will ever understand my pain I felt for this poor little rabbit. The rabbit was just hopping and eatting grass and just doing his thing when a lawn mower must have taken his poor little life. I know you all think you understand, but really you don't. I'm unique see, so you will never understand. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE PAIN I FEEL. *swooshes long bangs around*

The End

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky for you i have a nice LONG pair of scissors that should take care of that problem :p

11:41 AM  
Blogger Mikey B. said...

ROFL.. You'll never understand my hair. NEVER!

11:48 AM  
Blogger juniper pearl said...

lsz, is that you? why don't you ever answer my e-mails, and where in tarnation is my placemat bag?

i understand your hair, mikey. we speak a language no one else can hear.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home